Sunday, October 26, 2008

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!


Mike and I found out on Saturday (10/25/08) that we're pregnant!

We had a miscarriage over the summer so we've been waiting to tell everyone - but it's been REALLY hard not to say anything. Our tentative due date is the 4th of July!! A holiday and soon-to-be dad's birthday.
Rachel got me the book 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' and I've been reading it non stop. It's a huge book but I think I read over half of it yesterday.

We have a lot of work to do to the house before our little one gets here, so we've been making a mental list of all of the 'upgrades' we need.

We're very excited and also really nervous. It seems like 8 months is so far away but I know it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Luciana has the Best Daddy Ever (and I have the Best Husband)!