Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One month checkup

Today was Luciana's one month doctors appointment (technically, she's 4 weeks and 6 days old!). Everything went really well and even though I didn't think she was going to get a shot, which she did, that went well too (harder for me then her).

Her doctor, Dr. Peltz, said that everything looked perfect! She does have pretty bad acid reflux that we need to watch to make sure it does not get any worse but that's about it. Of course I immediately went to the store and bought a wedge for her crib to help elevate it and relieve some of her reflux. I'm sure I'll be buying more products in the near future - if they make it and it has a chance of helping her feel better, I'll be spending money on it. I guess that's what you do when you're a mom - anything for your baby! :)

She's in the 50th percentile for both her weight and her length which is great - 9lbs 5oz (up over 2lbs from birth) and 21.25 inches (up 1.75 inches from birth).

No comments:

Luciana has the Best Daddy Ever (and I have the Best Husband)!