Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time Flies...

Luciana had her two month checkup today (although technically she's almost 10 weeks already)! She's 12lbs, 10oz (80th percentile) and 23.25 inches (75th percentile).

I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She loves smiling now and does it most of the time. She also loves to mimic Mike and I so we are constantly making faces and noises with her which she repeats and smiles.
She eats more and more every day and is developing several healthy rolls because of it! Sometimes we think new rolls are appearing right in front of our eyes :)

She's a really happy baby (unless she's hungry and I'm not moving fast enough - note the rolls comment) :)
Smiling, cooing and watching everything around her - every day is something new and I can't wait for the next.

Here are some pics I've been meaning to post.



Sleeping with her blanket from her Great-Grandma Chubb


Up close with the camera


Smiling


She can sleep in any position


Sticking her tounge out

2 comments:

Nichole said...

She's so cute! And I'm glad to see her wearing pants in some of the photos...

Tom said...

MCL:
Just proof that I do check these pix and enjoy them at the oddest hours. Cute as can be and much loved.

LD

Luciana has the Best Daddy Ever (and I have the Best Husband)!