Thursday, June 23, 2011

Always makes us laugh

I can't really help it that I think Luciana is the funniest person I know - She's just like me so we have the same sense of humor. However, here's a perfect example of how funny she is and a glimpse into what our lives are like right now...

Luciana's been staying up at night lately until about 9:30. She's in her bed, not crying, but wide awake singing songs, playing with her stuffed animals, moving her pillow around, jumping on the bed, etc. Last night she was again wide awake at bed time. Mike and I were in the living room and here's how the night went:


Me: "Luciana, it's time to lay down and go to sleep"
Luciana: "Mommy?"
Me: "Yes, it's Mommy. Now lay down and go to sleep"

More singing and jumping noises from her room


Mike: "Luciana, you need to go to sleep"
Luciana: "I think that was Daddy" (spoken to her stuffed animals)
Luciana: "Is that you out there talking to me Daddy"
Mike (while we're trying not to laugh): "Yes, it's Daddy, now lay down"

Silence... and then...

Luciana: "I need a tissue"...silence..."I NEED A TISSUE"...silence..."AHH-CHOO!!!" (faking a sneeze by actually saying ahh-choo) "I NEED A TISSUE"

Now - How can you not laugh at that!!

No comments:

Luciana has the Best Daddy Ever (and I have the Best Husband)!